    Trouble is when I get mail there are 2 copies of each mail.
    How do I stop this.

    Thankyou

    john, Nov 3, 2003

  2. john

    Liz Guest

    Go to Tools, Accounts, Mail tab, select an account,
    Properties, Advanced tab, under "Delivery" setting,
    uncheck "Leave a copy of messages on server", OK.

    Liz, Nov 3, 2003

  3. john

    °Mike° Guest

    This can happen if your Hotmail account (or other IMAP account)
    is set to default, and you have OE set to go directly to your
    inbox AND download headers automatically. Choose one or the
    other, not both.

    °Mike°, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Richard McCann, Nov 3, 2003