    (1 main the othe fill ) or where i wll be standing taking the pictures
    ?.
    gussyboy

    gussyboy, May 18, 2006

  2. Nothing changes in the way you use the ExpoDisc, point it at the light
    source for WB calibration.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, May 18, 2006

  3. Except he'll get a white balance for the tungsten modelling lights, not the
    5500K of the flash tubes.

    Darrell Larose, May 19, 2006
  4. True. I'm running under the assumption that he already knows the difference
    and would have set the flash(s) to trigger when setting the WB.

    Rita

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=, May 19, 2006
  5. I don't think a dSLR has fast enough response time to do a flash white
    balance.

    Darrell Larose, May 19, 2006