    preferred as it might be cheaper and more flexible.

    Regards,

    Paul

    Paul Westwell, Jul 9, 2005

  2. Paul Westwell

    Joe Harrison Guest

    Many of us do this, I have a Philips Onis 200 cheapo DECT connected to NTL
    PSTN and also to VOIP. Using Sipura SPA-3000 box < 100 quid but there are
    other types

    http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle...s_occt=any&cat=0&filter=1&tiled=0&safe=active

    HTH

    Joe Harrison, Jul 9, 2005

  3. Paul Westwell

    Martin² Guest

    Zyxel 2602HWL ADSL modem / router / WiFi / with two VoIP ports and landline
    connection does that nicely. Unfortunately it's no longer cheap now
    broadbandbuyer.co.uk corrected their price ;-), but you get lot more for
    your money then with sipura ATA.
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Jul 10, 2005