    (don't ask why we're using this particular extender.)

    anyone have successful experience w/ this or some other extenders?
    tnx

    avraham, Jan 31, 2013

  2. avraham

    avraham Guest

    ok. so not only is it not supported, but it won't work either.
    you say 'non-cisco'. linksys makes these wifi extenders too.
    any chance that we'll have some luck with that?
    don't get me wrong. i was never planning on using these things rampantly throughout our network. they just seem like a nice solution for 'dead' areas
    where there are few potential users distributed over a large area.
    clearly, cisco isn't marketing the linksys units for enterprise networks. it wasn't clear to me if that was just marketing strategy or technically it won't go.

    avraham, Feb 6, 2013