    HBH-35) as an audio gateway from my PC with Belkin USB Dongle.

    Bluetooth is installed and works fine with my phone and PDA, but I can't get
    it to work to supply an audio stream. Ideas anyone?

    Rudiger Flatula, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Rudiger Flatula

    Scraggy Guest

    Reply to message from "Rudiger Flatula" <> (Tue, 10 Aug
    2004 14:27:42) about "Using bluetooth headset as audio gateway":

    Try over at microsoft.pocketpc.wireless

    Bye
    Scraggy <> Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:55:23 +0100

    Scraggy, Aug 10, 2004

  3. Pair headset to computer > open up audio gateway from the headset's icon
    in My Bluetooth Places > press 'answer' button on headset > enjoy.

    michael turner, Aug 10, 2004
  4. Pair headset to computer > open up audio gateway from the headset's icon
    in My Bluetooth Places > press 'answer' button on headset > enjoy.

    michael turner, Aug 10, 2004
  5. Rudiger Flatula

    Bernd Guest

    You have to check if your pc application (from Belkin) supports the
    Bluetooth headset and/or the handsfree profile.
    TDK USB dongle does that and works great. I have no clue if Belkin does
    that, but it depends 100% on Belkin's pc software.
    Bernd

    Bernd, Aug 10, 2004
  6. Rudiger Flatula

    Dave Roberts Guest

    I have one working with my machine. However, I have a different adapter.

    Does the headset show up when you search for bluetooth devices? On my
    system I go to My Bluetooth Places, open that and then open the Fine
    Bluetooth Devices. Then select the device and pair with it... you have to
    enter a fixed code with most headsets I think.

    One final thing is that even though the Sounds and Audio Devices control
    panel shows the BT headset is in use, it doesn't always work. You have to
    manually set the system back to the noral device and then manually back to
    the BT set.

    HTH

    Dave Roberts, Aug 12, 2004