    If this is acceptable, then I'm hoping to earn an MCSE, MCSD, and MCDBA with twelve exams instead of sixteen!

    Thanks in advance

    David Stein, Esq.

    Guest, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Exams can be used to fulfill requirements in more than one certification

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 13, 2004

  3. Guest

    Joe Guest

    Yes you can I have on many occasions.

    Joe
    MCSE:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCSE+I
    make some plans for which exams to take and which certifications to pursue.
    SQL server database) is an elective for the MCSE, MCSD, and MCDBA! Now, I
    know that you can't use one exam to satisfy multiple requirements in one
    track (e.g., you can't use one exam as both a core exam and an elective exam
    in the MCSE track.) But can you use an exam to fulfill a requirement in more
    than one track?
    with twelve exams instead of sixteen!

    Joe, Jan 15, 2004