    holding the phone up to my ear?

    The main reason is so that i can record calls for legal reasons or
    otherwise.

    dalgibbard, Oct 12, 2005

  2. dalgibbard

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Easiest? Get a phone pickup (it's a little suction cup with a mic in it) and
    plug it into the mic input on the PC. Stick it on the phone. Get recording
    software. TELL PEOPLE THEY ARE BEING RECORDED or you may have legal problems
    of your own.

    Another option: get a data/fax/voice modem and use that to answer your
    calls. That may be tricky to get recordings because most of them "release"
    the line when the real phone (or headset) is in use.

    Toolman Tim, Oct 12, 2005

  3. dalgibbard

    zarathustra Guest

    Please list all PC modems that allow voice-recording of
    bluetooth-relayed GSM/GPRS data.

    --

    Stop Verisign DNS Abuse!:
    http://www.whois.sc/verisign-dns/

    The Boulder Pledge:
    "Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the result of an unsolicited e-mail message. Nor will I forward chain letters, petitions, mass mailings, or virus warnings to large numbers of others. This is my contribution to the survival of the online community."
    - as proposed by Roger Ebert
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=boulder+pledge

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
    - Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
    television cameras were still rolling.

    Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia:
    a fear of long words...

    Profanisaurus (now):http://tinyurl.com/ajbwm
    http://www.limmy.com/playthings/xylophone/
    http://www.mediaboy.net/1010100-1100001-1111010/gahk/

    'the real TOMMY Tutalidge' wrote in message
    - "The people that post in yenc have a
    pickle shoved up their arse."
    & '-= Hawk =-' replied in message
    - "And the people
    (like you) who whine about yEnc eat those pickles."

    - Panama!"- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2)

    zar 2k5 - ULC Minister
    AND
    http://www.drcnet.org/ http://www.timecube.com/
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!1! on a lits...

    Infinity is where things happen that don't
    - Anonymous

    Der Weg ist das Ziel

    sic transit gloria mundi

    There are 10 kinds of people in this world:
    01 - Those who can count in binary.
    10 - Those who can't.

    etc.

    zarathustra, Oct 14, 2005
  4. dalgibbard

    Trax Guest

    |>---8<----------
    |>>
    |>>Another option: get a data/fax/voice modem and use that to answer your
    |>>calls. That may be tricky to get recordings because most of them "release"
    |>>the line when the real phone (or headset) is in use.
    |>
    |>Please list all PC modems that allow voice-recording of
    |>bluetooth-relayed GSM/GPRS data.

    My Nokia 3650 for one.

    And what's with this book for a signature.

    Trax, Oct 14, 2005
  5. dalgibbard

    zarathustra Guest

    You have a Nokia 3650 PC-based modem?
    You have a capped bandwidth allowance?

    zarathustra, Oct 14, 2005
  6. dalgibbard

    Trax Guest

    |>Trax <> drooled:

    |>>My Nokia 3650 for one.
    |>
    |>You have a Nokia 3650 PC-based modem?

    Yep, bluetooth the PC and Nokia, using the modem drivers provided;
    does 56K.

    Can't help the OP tho as I can't think of a way to get the Headset
    involved.

    |>>And what's with this book for a signature.
    |>
    |>You have a capped bandwidth allowance?

    Not my self, others might.

    Trax, Oct 14, 2005
  7. dalgibbard

    zarathustra Guest

    ....and using said drivers, you then record the conversation,
    obviously(?)
    Others haven't mentioned it.

    zarathustra, Oct 15, 2005