    help me with the settings if there are?

    Thanks in advance,
    Jon

    Zeppo, Feb 7, 2010

  2. Zeppo

    Tony Hwang Guest

    Hi,
    Google router cascading.

    Tony Hwang, Feb 7, 2010

  3. Zeppo

    Char Jackson Guest

    Just disable DHCP on the second router and be careful to only use the
    4 LAN ports. (Ignore the WAN port.) That's it. Your 2nd router is now
    a switch.

    Char Jackson, Feb 7, 2010
  4. Zeppo

    Zeppo Guest

    Thank you Tony, Char and Alan. With your help, I was able to get it up and
    running in no time. Hardest thing was getting into the setup screen. It took
    3 resets, but then let me in.

    Jon

    Zeppo, Feb 7, 2010
  5. Zeppo

    Zeppo Guest

    So, any guides to exploring it? Do I just wire a PC into the WAN port and
    bring up the normal web setup menu? What should I look for that will give me
    an idea how it works?

    Jon

    Zeppo, Feb 9, 2010
  6. Zeppo

    Char Jackson Guest

    Pssst, the concept of specifying a DMZ computer or forwarding ports
    refers to the LAN side of the router, not the WAN side.

    Char Jackson, Feb 10, 2010
  7. Zeppo

    Char Jackson Guest

    I figured you did, but others following along may not be so lucky. :)

    Char Jackson, Feb 11, 2010
  8. Zeppo

    Zeppo Guest

    Bingo! :)