    but the internet connection that I wanted o use was on a Vista machine before
    and now I want it on the XP machine but I have tried it on 2 diffrent
    machines and no luck any help?

    Zach-Live, Apr 8, 2007

  2. Zach-Live

    Barb Bowman Guest

    try the Vista Networking_Sharing group for more help but without
    knowing more about your broadband connection, all I can say is clone
    the MAC address that was on the machine formerly connected to the
    internet connection to the new router.

    if you post in the proper group with more info as to what kind of
    broadband modem, who your provider is, you may get more detailed
    help.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP