    to communicate on voip such as skype?
    Can anyone give me a link or tips on doing this please.
    Alister

    Juicytree, Aug 23, 2005

  2. It is easy to use, but it depends if the Bluetooth software *and* hardware
    on your laptop supports the Headset (mono) or Advanced Audio Distribution
    Profile (stereo, aka A2DP).

    If it is a Sony Vaio, or uses a 3COM software, you are out of luck. If it is
    using the Windows XP Service Pack 2 Bluetooth stack, you are out of luck.

    Currently supporting the headset profiles are the ones based on Widcomm,
    BlueSoleil and Toshiba. Supporting the A2DP is only the BlueSoleil, with
    Widcomm software coming soon.

    Check our Bluetooth Guides on how to connect it to your laptop: (scroll to
    the bottom):

    Mauricio Freitas, Aug 23, 2005