    will change frequently as different visitors come and go.

    Regards,
    Roy.

    Roy Weekes, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Roy Weekes

    Brian V Guest

    Heya Roy,

    Nope, can't do by way of restricting ports.

    What you should do is simply create another vlan with an acl on that
    interface only allowing them what you want them to access. You would
    obviuosly need to create another scope on your dhcp server for the "guest
    vlan". Very very common practice to have it done that way.

    Good luck!
    -Brian

    Brian V, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Roy Weekes

    Geert Guest

    Yep. Put them in another VLAN and secure with access-lists.
    You can then make the 6500 a DHCP server for this vlan, or use the
    coorporate DHCP server using ip helper-address.

    1) This will only work if you C6500 has routing capability....of you
    will have to put another router in....

    Regards,
    Geert

    Geert, Apr 23, 2004