    I bought the 32 OEM bit version and I wondering if I could use this license
    to install the 64 bit version instead. The disc i got only has the 32 bit
    version.

    Guest, Oct 31, 2007

  2. No. For OEM, you are only licensed for the version you got.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 31, 2007

  3. I'm still trying to get some clarification on this. All Windows Vista
    licensing is supposed to be bit-neutral, but it seems that the Windows
    Alternative Media site for ordering the 64-bit media doesn't accept OEM
    PIDs. You are supposed to contact your OEM for the 64-bit version.

    Chuck Walbourn [MSFT], Oct 31, 2007
  4. And your OEM will charge you for it.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Nov 1, 2007