users Outlook sends out emails that she claims to have never sent

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jazz, Mar 12, 2008.

  1. Jazz

    whosbest54 Guest

    It was in her sent items, which means it was sent from her machine. She sent
    it or someone sat down at her computer and did it when she wasn't there. Any
    chance she would have left the machine unattended long enough for that to
    occur? Where I work people leave them unattended and logged on all the
    time. Do you have a setup that automatically locks the machine after a
    certain amount of time?

    I don't think an automated malware program would do what you described. This
    is a people, not computer, problem.

    whosbest54

    http://www.geocities.com/whosbest54/

    http://www.geocities.com/whosbest54/rmb.html

    whosbest54, Mar 14, 2008

  2. Jazz

    Jazz Guest

    Does there happen to be a zillion methods to detect and remove it as
    well?

    Jazz, Mar 17, 2008