    that would cause this? Or some sort of CPU issage issue? I'll go
    into more details if need be.......
    thanks....

    always dangerous, Mar 12, 2006

  2. Why do you think you are attempting to host an online game on your own
    computer?
    The world will never know.
    Who gave you the server setup?
    No shit, Shylock?
    If you're not paranoid, you don't know what is going on around here.
    It doesn't say.
    The internet?
    Thank you for touching me, beautiful person.

    Barney Tehbot, Mar 12, 2006

  3. what rattled your cage barney?
    if you're running Halo Dedicated Server, you wont be able to connect to
    your own server. that means - if you downloaded and are using the
    dedicated server from microsoft, you wont be able to connect to your
    server via the same computer the DS is running on.

    David Fairbrother, Mar 12, 2006
  4. always dangerous

    Mitch Guest

    David, you are responding to nonsense because it was created in
    nonsense.
    It is a 'bot' -- automated responder -- and it just parses the post and
    makes generic replies, usually nonsense questions or parroted junk.

    Don't bother replying to such crap.
    The thing that makes such drivel loves to see that people fall for it,
    especially if it gets them upset -- such is the state of a very very
    low mind.

    Mitch, Mar 12, 2006
  5. always dangerous

    Mitch Guest

    <120320060119321642%>...

    Mitch? Good name for a monkey that.
    bluh bluh.
    I am not a bot!
    You are so narrow minded that I bet you can see through a keyhole with
    both eyes.
    You seem upset, Mitch.

    Mitch, Mar 12, 2006
  6. always dangerous