    for the username.

    Thank you.

    -Phil

    Northern Lights, Aug 3, 2004

  2. Northern Lights

    Neil Guest

    Under the vty, console lines etc, type "login local"

    Neil, Aug 3, 2004

  3. Northern Lights

    mh Guest

    Try

    aaa new-model
    aaa authentication login default local
    aaa authorization exec default local

    mh, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Northern Lights

    AnyBody43 Guest

    Hi,

    I think that the key thing that you need are:-

    username SomeName privilege 15 password SomePassword
    aaa new-model
    aaa authentication login default local
    line vty 0 4
    privilege level 15 ! hmmm
    transport input telnet ssh

    What you get with this is that when you login you get to the
    "enabled" state. Probably not good practice but maybe you
    can work it out from here.

    I was expecting to see:-
    line vty 0 4
    login local