    Got bored at 4am and made this thing for you:
    [​IMG]

    Just one of those things I do when I get bored :p

    XhArD, Jul 2, 2006

  2. XhArD

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Cool! I didn't even see this thread, it was marked read when I never had seen it. :) Lemmy go add that, thanks dude.

    The Modfather, Jul 6, 2006

  3. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    heh, I was bored :p I've been making tons of userbars with GIMP, lol

    XhArD, Jul 6, 2006
  4. XhArD

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Still bored XhArD? I wouldn't mind one of those cool Userbars.

    bigal, Jul 16, 2006
  5. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "Big-Al Computers Administrator" alright as text?

    [​IMG]

    Last edited: Jul 16, 2006
    XhArD, Jul 16, 2006
  6. XhArD

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Sorry I missed your update XhArD. I don't get any e-mail notifications, except for private messages.

    Anyway, I would like just "BigAl Computers - the only mod in town!"

    That would be cool....er....sweet.

    bigal, Jul 31, 2006
  7. XhArD

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    [​IMG]

    XhArD, Aug 1, 2006
  8. XhArD

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Tastes great and it's less filling. Thanks XhArD.:five:

    bigal, Aug 1, 2006