    the tool:usertracking from cisco works; works only with cisco stuff.

    do you know a scipt or a tool which works like the cisco ones?

    thank to all replies and sorry for ma bad english...joerg

    J.Kleine, May 5, 2004

  2. Hello,

    have a look at
    http://www.cc-lan.fhg.de and then TIRITH
    This should do what you want. Page is in german only.

    It's GPL code.
    Currently it works for almost every cisco-equipment, some extreme systems.
    It will be extended to support other vendors as well.

    Have fun

    Mathias

    --
    CCIE #11220
    Everything written is MY opinion only, not the one of my company or

    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

    My signature is certified by Fraunhofer Society.
    The root-ca IS trusted but the browser-manufacturers want big $ to have
    it included

    Mathias Gaertner, May 5, 2004