    when logging in as an administrator.. uhhhmmm it kinda ticks me off cuz'' I
    really wanna help the guy out but I get stuck in the user privilege issue
    thing.. hey thanks in advance..

    eck eck, Sep 12, 2003

  2. eck eck

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Yes, putting your .sig separator at the top of your message
    and forging the MS domain name are pretty dumb.

    -= Hawk =-, Sep 12, 2003

  3. eck eck

    eck eck Guest

    thanks for your two cents, you make me so complete.. what school of
    incredible thought did you come from again.. can i be like you when i grow
    up? i wanna be a chicken hawk when i gro up.... u and me then, lets go get
    Foghorn Leghorn... i heard u'r sweet but yo momma is sweeter..

    eck eck, Sep 12, 2003
  4. eck eck

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:43:12 GMT, eck eck wrote:

    The magic missing message when reply is clicked.... makes it bit hard to
    reply with a broken sig sep.

    You answered the question already, don't read what you wrote, but think
    about it. The account which has permission to regedit and can access
    other users data.

    Me

    why?, Sep 12, 2003
  5. eck eck

    eck eck Guest

    ahhh thats better, maybe i should have had read my "cooking crack for
    dummies" book instead? uhhhmm then i apologize again as i get inundated well
    enough to lose my focus, and thanks for the input..

    eck eck, Sep 12, 2003