    can give them a valid address.
    Many thanks
    Joe.

    joe.harman, Jan 4, 2004

  2. Go here...the User Manual and Operating Instructions are available directly
    from Sony.

    http://www.iq.sony.com/srvs/sosdocs/default.asp

    Douglas Graves, Jan 5, 2004

  3. joe.harman

    joe.harman Guest

    Douglas
    many thanks for your prompt and very useful reply. I have now downloaded the
    manual I wanted.
    Thanks again and have a nice day
    Regards
    Joe.