    www.swing4ireland.com

    Limited Special Offer

    www.swinger-personals.co.uk

    Heidy, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Heidy

    Brian A Guest

    I wouldn't advise Ebay if you want to be safe.

    I think the best approach would be to buy an ATA from a provider that
    was ready set up for use with that provider. HOWEVER, don't buy one
    that is locked to that provider. DO CHECK!
    You might want to change providers.
    So, two things to check with a provider:
    1. Is this ATA (Analogue Telephone Adapter) ready set up to your
    service?
    2. Is it unlocked so I am free to use it with any provider?
    You need a 'YES' to both those questions.

    You haven't specified what type of calls are important to you.
    If you mostly want to make UK calls I'd go here
    http://www.voip.co.uk/res_products.html

    Other UK providers to look at
    voipfone.co.uk
    voiptalk.org
    If the UK isn't your main destination then you could look at
    providers outside the UK and the same advice prevails.
    --
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

    Get your friends to sign too!
    TV.