    However, screen resolution changes seem to be global. Is this true? Or can I
    set up each account with a different resolution?

    Thanks.

    Tobor8thMan, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Tobor8thMan

    DogBrain Guest

    Yes, log in to every account and set the resolution you want to have.

    DogBrain, Oct 31, 2003

  3. Tobor8thMan

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    It sticks globally for every machine I've ever owned running 95 or higher.
    There are more than likely some 3rd party freeware tools to do what you
    want though. Give google a go.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    website: under construction