    Norton from the other three and it does not have a virus when run from
    those.

    Joe

    JustJoe, Nov 8, 2003

  2. JustJoe

    Duane Arnold Guest

    I think the AV scanner part of the program is using the *System* when doing
    its scanning. The System account, which is reserved account used by a NT
    based O/S, has all access rights to all directories and files and it can
    be used by an application such as an AV so that it can run and see
    everything regardless of what user account is being used at the time of
    execution.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Nov 8, 2003