Used Cisco at Optimum Data

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Used Cisco at Optimum Data, Sep 29, 2004.

  1. 9-29-04

    Thank you for this opportunity to work with you again, I really
    appreciate it. Here is a list of our current specials:

    3662 128DRAM, 16 Flash, AC $4900.00
    3640 32DRAM, 8 Flash, AC $1100.00
    3620 32DRAM, 8 Flash, AC $450.00
    2610 32DRAM, 8 Flash, AC $250.00
    2612 32DRAM, 8 Flash, AC $225.00

    WIC-1DSU-T1 $195.00
    WIC-1DSU-56K4 $55.00
    WIC-1T $55.00
    WIC-2A/S $75.00
    NM-4A/S $125.00

    WS-C3524-XL-EN $750.00
    WS-C3548-XL-EN $1300.00
    WS-C3550-48-SMI $2800.00
    WS-G5484 $45.00

    WS-X6516A-GBIC $7500.00
    WS-X6K-S2-MSFC2 $7500.00
    WS-X6K-S1A-MSFC2 $4200.00
    WS-X6248-RJ45 $1200.00
    WS-X6348-RJ45 $1300.00

    Please note that this is a very partial list of the equipment that we
    have in stock and available immediately for overnight shipment.
    Please do not hesitate to call or email me if there is anything else
    that I can do to further assist you. All of our equipment is in mint
    condition, fully tested, professionally packaged, and comes standard
    with our (120) day warranty. Thank you for your time and I look
    forward to hearing back from you.

    John Stafford, VP
    Optimum Data, Inc.
    973-239-0752

    AOLIM: JohnOptimum

    Used Cisco at Optimum Data, Sep 29, 2004