Used CCNA/CCNP/CCIE lab for sale in Belgium

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Thomas Kuborn, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. Dear ng,

    I'm willing to sell some boxes I have:
    - 1 x 2916xl
    - 1 x 1924-en
    - 1 token-ring MAU
    - 2 x 2501 16/16
    - 2 x 2502 16/16
    - 1 x 2503 16/16
    - 1 x 2514 16/16
    - 1 x 4500 (3 ethernet + 8 serial) 32/8

    Excellent conditions, all running the the latest software the boxes can
    handle

    I live in Brussels (Belgium).

    Please make an offer (a decent one) if interested to

    Cheers,

    - Thomas -

    Thomas Kuborn, Jun 15, 2004