    bookshops.

    I'll be very glad if you can help as I am hoping to take
    the exam before April 2004.

    Betty Lawrence, Feb 4, 2004

  2. Betty Lawrence

    Guest Guest

    Hi Betty,

    The only book you need for 70-029 is -

    Professional SQL Server 2000 Programming
    by Robert Vieira (Author)

    This book is available from the bookshops you stated
    below or you can get it from Amazon.co.uk

    Guest, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Thanks very much, I'll buy the book from amazon.co.uk,
    that still leaves me with one book I need for the exam, I
    need a good book recommendation for the MCSD Exam 70-100.

    Any offers?

    My email address is :

    Betty

    bettyOlawrence, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Betty Lawrence

    Guest Guest

    For Exam 70-100 you need the following -

    1. Transcender tests (vital)
    2. MCSD Architectures Exam Cram (Exam: 70-100)
    by Donald R. Brandt

    Guest, Feb 5, 2004