    on my Nikon F-401s. Does anyone know if they are compatible with the
    D70?

    Thanks,

    Woody, Jan 17, 2005

  2. Well, I have a 401, and The lenses I have for that (Nikon 35-70 and Sigma
    80-200) work perfectly with my D70.

    --
    Chris Pollard

    http://www.cginternet.net

    Christopher Pollard, Jan 17, 2005

  3. Seconding that one...although I have a D100. When I first got it, I had
    mostly manual lenses leftover from my first Nikon. I had gradually started
    getting later lenses, though, so had some of those. All worked fine and, if
    you are used to using manual settings, you're good to go.

    Nancy C Kenfield, Jan 17, 2005
  4. Woody

    Jim Guest

    Yes, they are. In fact, all Nikon AF lenses (and compatibles) work quite
    well with the D70.
    Jim

    Jim, Jan 17, 2005