    Question has anyone used the type of paper (not necessarily the size) in an
    HP printer? What problems did you an encounter?
    thanks in advance

    Don, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Don

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    I would suggest trying a single sheet from a small package before getting a
    roll. Even if your printer can print longer than the paper it was designed
    to print, there is the fact that Epson and HP printers are very different
    and the inks might not be compatible.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Don

    stan Guest

    Why not buy H-P paper online instead of locally?

    stan, Dec 31, 2003