    Thanks
    Best regards
    Miha

    Miha, May 30, 2005

  2. On RRAS server you must create a profile and select under authentication
    only EAP methods (Smart Card or other certificate).
    On clinets you select under VPN connection properties the security tab,
    select Advanced, settings and then select Use EAP.

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], May 30, 2005

  3. Miha

    Miha Guest

    Thanks.
    Could you please tell me what is the procedure to install certificate on
    server?
    I looked at our local CA, but I only found for clients to request a
    certificate from our local certsrv... nothing for RRAS?
    Thanks again
    Regards
    Miha

    Miha, May 30, 2005
  4. you can ask for a computer certificate.
    on RRAS server start a mmc , add certificates for local computer, right
    click on person and then select all tasks request certificate

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], May 30, 2005