    should stay away from ?

    Thanks,
    Bob

    Robert11, Oct 28, 2009

  2. Robert11

    Mike Easter Guest

    What do you need the serial port connectivity for?

    Mike Easter, Oct 28, 2009

  3. Robert11

    John Holmes Guest

    Robert11 "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Ignore that Mike Easter moron. Did you know he's a drug-addict and a
    heavy alcohol abuser?

    As for your question, all the USB to RS-232 convertors I've worked with
    did their job just fine. Most of them will be recognized when you plug
    them in.

    HTH

    John Holmes, Oct 28, 2009
  4. Robert11

    Mike Easter Guest

    Robert11 wrote:
    Subject: USB To RS 232 Cable
    Subject: "Easy Transfer" Cable ?
    Subject: Laptop Battery Question
    Subject: Indications If CMOS Battery Is Runbning Down
    Subject: Monitor Suggestions & Opinions Requested
    Subject: NewEgg / Tiger Direct Opinions

    What's with this drive-by Robert11 nym who likes to start new threads
    about hardware issues and then never returns to the thread?

    John Holmes, Oct 28, 2009
  7. Robert11

    chuckcar Guest

    Faster than any mouse, keyboard or analogue modem. Most of the US that
    *has* internet is still on dial-up I believe.

    chuckcar, Oct 28, 2009