    Does anybody know if a USB to HDMI cable/converter type of thing
    exists. I am wanting to connect my XBOX 360 to my laptop, because my
    laptop is high definition. Help is much appreciated, thanks.

    carlo90, Oct 14, 2008

  2. carlo90

    Paul Guest

    What he is looking for, is a way to make the laptop
    LCD panel, function as a monitor for the Xbox 360.
    Laptop panels don't work that way. They are driven
    exclusively by the GPU in the base of the laptop.

    This is the only way I know of, to get HDMI signals
    into a (desktop) computer. And the design was crippled
    on purpose, to prevent people from stealing movies
    at a decent resolution.

    http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/

    Paul

    Paul, Oct 17, 2008

  3. carlo90

    mkhain

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    USB to HDMI

    There is a solution now from Atlona. USB to HDMI Converter with Aidio capabilities. Sinply connect USB from computer and mini audio cable and connect hdmi cable from the converter to the TV. Check out AT-HDPiX from Atlona Technologies

    mkhain, Nov 4, 2008
  4. carlo90

    mkhain Guest

    mkhain, Nov 4, 2008
  5. carlo90

    ferloncuar

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    My lcd doesn't have usb port,but I want to listen music from usb pen drive,exist any cabkle that converter usb to connected in HDMI port at the tv.....thanks.Ferloncuar

    ferloncuar, Nov 19, 2009
  6. carlo90

    jackdrogba

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey guys, i introduce you a generic universal usb to hdmi adapter, it's a multi funtional usb to vga dvi hdmi adapter. Check it at: espow.com

    jackdrogba, Apr 2, 2010