    the software installed.
    Obviously this will require additional files on the drive, but the
    capacity of the drive more than allows for this.

    Eddie Benton, Jun 19, 2004

  2. Eddie Benton

    Karlsen Guest

    Blowfish Advanced CS. 1.44mb
    http://come.to/hahn

    Install it and copy program to any usb drive. Works fine on my usb
    pendrive.

    Karlsen, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Eddie Benton

    James.Crack Guest

    James.Crack, Jul 8, 2004
  4. Eddie Benton

    Sean Allen Guest

    Sean Allen, Jul 8, 2004
  5. Eddie Benton

    Paddy Guest

    Hi Eddie,

    We have developed a tool that encrypts USB and removable media. It
    does it transparently to the user and will support what you require!

    It's called Reflex Disknet Pro - have a look at www.disknetpro.com and
    let me know what you think of it.

    All the best,

    Paddy

    Paddy, Jul 9, 2004
  6. Eddie Benton

    John Vogel Guest

    Encrypts USB? What???

    John Vogel, Jul 22, 2004
  7. Eddie Benton

    Paddy Guest

    Sorry, didn't make it clear - it transparently encrypts all the
    content on removable media (including USB). Like hard dsk encryption
    but on the media.

    Paddy

    Paddy, Jul 22, 2004