    PLEASE HELPbefore i go coo coo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kodak easyshare z760 with easyshare software but this doesn't matter
    (or does it?) because worked fine at M in L's.

    Steve Pentecost, Apr 11, 2007

  2. Steve Pentecost

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Check to see if you have a firewall blocking communications between your printer dock and the camera. A firewall, such as Spy Sweeper, may block software components during the install process, so you might want to disable any firewall and try installing the software associated with these devices again.

    bigal, Apr 14, 2007

  3. Steve Pentecost

    Steve Pentecost

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello, thanks for the reply,i tried to install again with firewall off but still same thing. When i plug the camera in it acknowledges it (found new hardware) but does not show up as F drive. I had an external drive hooked up yesterday and was read as f drive no problem. Like i said it works fine on other computers, what am i missing ??? I'm going to pull me hair out soon, the camera is getting full , then im screwed!:gnite:

    Steve Pentecost, Apr 15, 2007
  4. Steve Pentecost

    Steve Pentecost

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey I got it! Not sure how but now it works,thanks!

    Steve Pentecost, Apr 15, 2007
  5. Steve Pentecost

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    It's really magic, but Microsoft would have you think otherwise.

    bigal, Apr 16, 2007