    Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanking you in advance.

    Phil

    Phil, Aug 28, 2004

  2. Phil

    Thor Guest

    unlikely, as the supplied drivers for the pen drive are most likely designed
    for windows only. I believe www.bootdisk.com has DOS drivers for USB
    devices. Perhaps that may work for you.

    Thor, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Thanks for the reply,

    As you say, "as the supplied drivers for the pen drive are most likely
    designed
    Windows. Just wondering if the drivers could be loaded from a Windows 98
    boot floppy?

    Phil

    Phil, Aug 28, 2004
  4. Phil

    Thor Guest

    A win98 startup floppy disk doesn't normally boot the GUI. It boots to a
    basic DOS operating system. It may be called a "windows startup disk", but
    it's essentially just DOS 7+ at that point. The drivers will not work if
    they are written to be run *in* windows. Meaning, within the windows GUI
    environment.

    Thor, Aug 29, 2004
  5. Phil

    Spajky Guest