    notebooks.

    Regards

    Peter

    Peter Devine, Oct 18, 2003

  2. Peter Devine

    Thor Guest

    I seriously doubt you will find a USB card that uses a 16 bit interface. I
    think the cardbus cards will be the only option.

    Thor, Oct 19, 2003

  3. Peter Devine

    Michael-NC Guest

    If you're running win95 on that notebook, forget about USB.

    Michael-NC, Oct 19, 2003
  4. Peter Devine

    Peter Devine Guest

    Thanks for the opinion Thor. I was rather coming to that conclusion with my
    lack of success from searching the web. Will have to keep saving the
    pennies for a replacement notebook (or even better, a tablet).

    Peter

    Peter Devine, Oct 20, 2003
  5. Peter Devine

    Peter Devine Guest

    It originally ran Windows95 but was upgraded to the first edition of 98. So
    the os should support usb but the concensus seems to be that I'm unlikely to
    find a 16 bit pc card, so no go anyway.

    Thanks

    Peter

    Peter Devine, Oct 20, 2003