    pin parallel socketed PC to a usb only printer?

    manythanks

    Franco

    Franco, Sep 8, 2003

  2. BananaPannaPoe-, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Howdy!

    Sure! Buy a PCI USB interface card for the PC.

    Don't want to do that? Another choice is a USB print server, and a
    full blown network. Now, why you'd rather spend 150USD instead of 20USD is
    beyond me, but still..

    Oh, don't like that? Then a new computer is in order!

    Or a new printer that does parallel I/O also ...

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Sep 9, 2003