    printer off line
    Any ideas from anyone?
    L.D.

    L.D., Oct 4, 2003

  2. L.D.

    Harrison Guest

    Harrison, Oct 4, 2003

  3. L.D.

    L.D. Guest

    Yes, I installed them with the disk that was with the cable. Device manager
    says this device is working proper.
    L.D.

    L.D., Oct 4, 2003
  4. L.D.

    Harrison Guest

    It almost has to be something in the LPT2 port settings then.
    Does the manual recommend anything with regard to the port speed or
    bi-directional settings?
    Other than that, I'm at a loss.

    Harrison, Oct 4, 2003
  5. L.D.

    L.D. Guest

    No, It doesn't say anything about that. I made a google search in groups. There
    were several results of people not able to make them work but no answere. They
    were not Buslink brand.
    Thanks
    L.D.

    L.D., Oct 4, 2003
  6. L.D.

    pcbutts1 Guest

    What model Epson printer and did you disable Bi-directional printing?

    pcbutts1, Oct 4, 2003
  7. L.D.

    L.D. Guest

    My printer is Epson Color Stylus 600 and I don't know where to disable
    Bi-directional printing. If I should please tell me how.

    L.D., Oct 5, 2003
  8. L.D.

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You disable it in the printers properties. You also have to change you
    printer driver for Epson printers use the Epson Stylus color ESC/P2 drive
    with that cable. You can change that in the properties also.

    pcbutts1, Oct 5, 2003