    So what would be best for those mentioned uses?
    Thanks
    Divoch

    divoch, Mar 21, 2006

  2. divoch

    old man Guest

    well the 40gb gives more bang for you dosh
    It doesnt matter that old uses usb1 and new will be usb2, any usb2 device
    should be backward compatible.
    Other than that its simply a matter of portability, ones bigger than the
    other and probably comes with a pwr unit.

    old man, Mar 21, 2006

  3. divoch

    Meat Plow Guest

    Flash is so slow.