    None of the other three WinXP machines I've plugged it into do it. I've
    tried Googling for this, but all I find is glowing reviews and
    advertisements.

    JTJersey, Apr 26, 2006

  2. JTJersey

    JTJersey Guest

    OK, got a response from Ceedo. I'm told there's a known bug in the
    program that affects random, apparantly, computers. Here's their reply.

    "We are aware of a bug which in rare cases may cause the problem you are
    describing. A new version of Ceedo will be released next week which could
    solve this issue. I will be happy to inform you as soon as this version is
    released. Meanwhile, please accept our apologies for this inconvenience."

    Hope they straighten it out. There's a lot of potential for mobile
    computing with this setup.

    JTJersey, Apr 29, 2006

  3. JTJersey

    moragos Guest

    Well JTJersey
    I'm very curious to know: Did the Ceedo problem work out?

    JTJersey כתב:

    moragos, May 4, 2006
  5. JTJersey

    JTJersey Guest

    No. The Ceedo version that comes with the Verbatim drive is called a
    Starter Version and Ceedo doesn't appear to offer any support for it or
    even mention it. Of course they'll sell you the full version, whatever
    that might be, and I don't know if I'd still get the error message or not.

    JTJersey, May 18, 2006