    or not (if I only visited Fry's in California I wouldn't believe me
    either).

    Thanks in advance.

    glenn.woodruff, Sep 1, 2005

  2. glenn.woodruff

    Guest Guest

    Well... one obvious solution is writing an utility that will take
    the XML and convert it to series of SNMP commands to the AP,
    over wired LAN. Fry can give it a try.

    --PA

    Guest, Sep 1, 2005

  3. I've got a bunch of the DLink stuff here. See
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/learnmore/bowman_05june13.mspx

    also

    If you have a DGL-4300, DLink just added support in the firmware last
    month for WCN over the network.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP