USB Bluetooth Modules

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by unholy, Dec 16, 2006.

  1. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    I am talking about modules such as these
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MINI-USB-BLU...4QQihZ004QQcategoryZ44999QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    I would like to know how they work, in a simple fashion.

    For instance do they just Convert the USB + signal to a Bluetooth Sound Wave, a phone for instance reads it and sends a signal back, Bluetooth Modules picks it Up a Sends it to the -. (2 Usb Signal Connections)

    Because i would like to know if u could do this.

    PC -> USB Dongle -- -- Sound Waves -- -- USB Dongle -> USB Flash Drive

    Or would u have to interface with the Dongle

    PC -> USB Dongle -- -- Sound Waves -- -- USB Dongle -> Interface(Drivers) -> USB Flash Drive

    unholy, Dec 16, 2006