    appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Ray

    Ray, Aug 8, 2004

  2. While I am certainly not an expert on the subject, surely if the installed
    OS on the machine supports the adaptor or for that matter any hardware, that
    is the drivers are embeded in the OS, the adaptor/hardware will transfer
    without need to install drivers and the like to any machine with the same
    OS. It may not work, however, on a machine with another OS installed, say
    WINME, unless you install the necessary drivers. As far as configuration is
    concerned, everytime you install the hardware on a different machine you
    will need to configure it to suit.

    Edward W. Thompson, Aug 8, 2004

  3. Ray

    Jack Guest

    Hi.
    You have to install the drivers on every computer that you want it to work
    with one time.'

    If you unplug the Adapter and plug it again after a while the Adapter will
    pick up the previously installed drivers.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Aug 8, 2004
  4. Ray

    Ray Guest