    complete handshaking, connection then appears stable.

    Thanks
    Steve

    Goon-Heaven, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Goon-Heaven

    Computer Guy Guest

    Hello,
    The easiest way is to call your ISP and have them help you troubleshoot the
    dial-up.
    Sometimes it is as easy as a telephone number change for the dial up.
    Also go to accessories | dial up networking | right click the connection and
    take a look at
    "keep alive". In XP it is located in network connections.
    Bottom line the ISP should be ale to help you troubleshoot it.
    Computer Guy

    Computer Guy, Nov 8, 2003

  3. Goon-Heaven

    Goon-Heaven Guest

    Ok, I looked at it, now what? Are you some sort of retard that got let out
    by mistake or something?

    Steve

    Goon-Heaven, Nov 8, 2003
  4. Goon-Heaven

    Computer Guy Guest

    Hello,
    Just trying to help! I was in error anyway, keep alive are for keeping the
    connection live if you get a lot of disconnects. You are having problems
    just connecting.
    My recommendation to call the ISP still stands.

    Computer Guy, Nov 8, 2003
  5. Goon-Heaven

    Goon-Heaven Guest

    And causing mass confusion of the poor schmucks you reply to.
    You do a lot of that. You don't know anything at all about computers, do
    you? You just make up any old crap as you go along. And if you feel like
    denying that, just take a good, hard look at your last two or three posts
    where you were forced to backtrack by others. You are a worthless dipshit
    and your advice is rubbish. "Just trying to help"? PFFFFT! You should
    consider suiciding. That would help.

    Steve.

    Goon-Heaven, Nov 8, 2003
  6. Goon-Heaven

    Computer Guy Guest

    You forgot the lot then?

    Computer Guy, Nov 8, 2003
  7. Goon-Heaven

    Goon-Heaven Guest

    Thanks for the tip. Please ignore the imposter.
    Steve

    Goon-Heaven, Nov 8, 2003