    Location:
    Australia
    no, the best idea was the screen saver suggestion as well as giving the HDD away now.

    unholy, Nov 2, 2005

  2. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    But the HDD isn't being given away yet, and the Screensaver was last month :p

    XhArD, Nov 2, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    shudaa up shaddup :p

    unholy, Nov 2, 2005
  4. unholy

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Holy hell... its November... Ya i need another HDD in my computer... =D

    Gez, Nov 2, 2005
  5. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Because it's November? :shock: What, is it the time of year to download? :p

    XhArD, Nov 3, 2005
  6. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yes, its the month before christmas and everyone is going ilegal this year :D

    unholy, Nov 3, 2005
  7. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    But all the new cool movies come out on Boxing Day, we all know that. You've got another month and a half yet :p

    XhArD, Nov 3, 2005
  8. unholy

    unholy

    Joined: