    Australia
    Anyone know how to get it working.
    All i can do is get it to bring up saying, no 2.0 hub installed :|

    unholy, Oct 19, 2005

  2. unholy

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    Likes Received:
    0
    did you install the driver? I think if you install the appropriate drive, it should work. Why don't you want sp2?

    PUTALE, Oct 21, 2005

  3. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    When you say non SP1, do you mean you don't have ANY service pack upgrades or you have SP2?
    Even still, it should automatically recognize the darned hub, unless it's a USB AND firewire hub, I have a bitch of a time with my USB/Firewire hub not being recognized and I have SP2 installed.

    The Modfather, Oct 21, 2005
  4. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm see i dont want SP2 because ummm, ITS REALLY ANNOYING... and i dont have a ""real"" copy of windows on the machine i am installing usb 2 on.
    It gets the USB controller but it thinks it not usb 2.0

    unholy, Oct 22, 2005
  5. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hmm, well, two words.. "you're screwed".

    The Modfather, Oct 23, 2005
  6. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    translates into "win doze" :p

    XhArD, Oct 23, 2005
  7. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well i beat it up good.
    i got x64 installed and it works with usb2 :p

    unholy, Oct 23, 2005
  8. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ok so whatcha bitchin' about homey?

    The Modfather, Oct 25, 2005
  9. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    he broke his fizan, his computers source of "hominess" :p

    XhArD, Oct 25, 2005
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    whats a fizan, i broke nothing but your next silly :p

    unholy, Oct 25, 2005
  11. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    my next? my next what? :p a fizan is the gangsta speak for fan, just like hizouse=house and hizat=hat.

    XhArD, Oct 26, 2005
  12. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    your next is the lower left right under scab of your hat hair. its hard to break, but when done, incredibly painful :D muhahahahahaha

    unholy, Oct 26, 2005
  13. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Actually it's carney speak, not gangsta. The "gangstas" stole that whole thing from the carneys, more specifically pro wrestling.

    The Modfather, Oct 29, 2005
  14. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    well i call it gizaneys

    unholy, Oct 29, 2005
  15. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That doesn't make any sense no matter how you try to slice it.

    The Modfather, Oct 30, 2005
  16. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    THATS THE POINT :D

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    There is no point, everything you say is pointless. :p

    The Modfather, Oct 31, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    not to mention what you just said is pointless, because everyone knows i post random crap! MUWHAHAHAHAHWEAHHAWHAHHJDKHSKJDHLKJSHFLJKNVKLSNJKLCSKJJSHDKJ

    unholy, Oct 31, 2005
  19. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    You know what you should do? STOP posting random crap. Maybe you might stop scaring away new forum members.

    XhArD, Oct 31, 2005
  20. unholy

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    Briliant! First good idea ive heard all month.

    Gez, Nov 1, 2005