    what the problem is here, since I haven't changed my connection at
    all. Running XP SP2 on an Athlon 3000+.

    Thanks.

    Panserbjorn, Apr 1, 2007

  2. Panserbjorn

    meerkat Guest

    Device Manager, Enhanced USB controller ?.
    Remove it, see if XP re-finds it on re-start.

    meerkat, Apr 1, 2007

  3. Panserbjorn

    Panserbjorn Guest

    Did that, didn't work. Still get the message. Forgot to mention that
    sometimes the USB hub randomly disconnects for 1-2 seconds and then
    reconnects. Might shed more light on the problem.

    Panserbjorn, Apr 4, 2007