    calculate this?

    Thanks.

    Basil Lee.

    Basil Lee, Aug 8, 2006

  2. It's how much you download and upload that makes up the 2gb.... remembering
    that each webpage must be 'downloaded' to you PC to be able to view it.

    So it's how much you surf, not how long you are actually 'online' and only
    you know what you do and where you go to be able to keep a track of that.

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Aug 8, 2006

  3. Basil Lee

    Juan Perez Guest

    Hi Basil:

    There is a small utility I use to have a control over the amount teh data I
    upload and download. It is called DU meter, that you can check and download
    in

    http://www.dumeter.com/

    I hope it helps.

    Juan Perez, Aug 9, 2006