Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bhoona, Mar 3, 2004.

  1. Bhoona

    Bhoona Guest

    Hi,

    I have 3 domain names:

    1 x .co.uk domain
    1 x .me.uk domain
    and
    1 x .com domain.

    I am thinking of getting a further domain. .net.

    I am looking for US web hosting company, that can host all 4 domains.
    Or a UK web hosting company that can offer the same competitiveness of the
    US based hosting companies.

    Does anyone have any recommendations??

    Thanks

    Bhoona

    Bhoona, Mar 3, 2004

  2. We host 1000s of .nets and 100s of .co.uk domains. See our main page for
    references, or stop by our live chat room and talk to other customers.

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Mar 3, 2004

  3. Bhoona

    DataSpider Guest

    ..com domains?

    DataSpider, Mar 4, 2004

  4. Yes, we host all domains...about 12,000 of them, actually. ;-) The OP had
    just asked about .net and .co.uk domains. Sorry for the confusion!

    --Tina

    Tina - AffordableHOST.com, Mar 4, 2004