US ship takes part in ancient British tradition

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Jul 18, 2009.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    Aardvark, Jul 18, 2009

  2. I thought that happened every year but maybe I'm thinking of some
    other US landing.

    What's wrong with the spelling?

    Steve

    Stephen Wolstenholme, Jul 18, 2009

  3. But that's not the name of the ship. It's USS Halyburton.

    Steve

    Stephen Wolstenholme, Jul 18, 2009
  4. Aardvark

    Whiskers Guest

    Whiskers, Jul 18, 2009
  5. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    I was remarking on the fact that Halyburton the ship and Halliburton the
    war profiteers are homophonic. Next time I'll spoon feed you.

    Aardvark, Jul 18, 2009
  6. Well, moniker that! If it's got a "homo" in it,
    it figures "Aardfart" would be chattin' about it -
    and then threatening to break out the spoons! [Gha-hay!]

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket; but,

    "Stupid is as '§ñühw¤£f' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma
    "Run 'Lookout', Run!" --Forrest Gump's Jenny

    Bucky Breeder, Jul 18, 2009