    I presume therefore that most ISPs require the V.90 standard to connect
    at more than 33600 bps.

    Is it still possible to flash these old modems to V.90?

    Rob J, Apr 26, 2005

  2. Rob J

    Phstpok Guest

    http://www.usr.com/support/product-template.asp?prod=2805

    Google is your friend

    Phstpok, Apr 26, 2005

  3. Rob J

    thing Guest

    Upgrading is only possible with some modems + there used to be a charge.

    I bought a so called x2 modem only to find that I had to pay for a swap
    out as my one was not upgradable even though at the time it said it was.
    It was cheaper to buy a new dynalink than pay for the swap out/upgrade.

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Apr 26, 2005
  4. Rob J