    got working without to much pain.

    Thank for the help in advance

    KJ

    KJ, May 31, 2005

  2. Best if you just buy a modem that is compatible straight out of the box with
    x64, makes no sense really hunting down drivers. Whats the cost of that
    modem?

    This is from Jeremy Reaban:
    While it's from the vendor, it's actually not listed on their web page (at
    least not as of now, maybe in the future). I had a hell of a time finding
    it.

    http://www.smlink.com/objects/SLA56-V4.20.01-MV-XP64Bit.zip

    Maybe you want to give their modem a try. ;-)

    Andre Da Costa, May 31, 2005

  3. KJ

    John Barnes Guest

    I got the US Robotics 5610B and it installed with built in drivers. Thanks
    to the person who recommended it to me.

    John Barnes, May 31, 2005
  4. Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com], Jun 1, 2005